Hair Wash Help!
Our top tips for a peaceful and tear free rinse!
Sometimes bathtime can be a real chore. Some children hate getting wet whilst others won’t get out once they’re in! And as parents often tell us and we have learned for ourselves too the worst of the worst, hair washing! Everything can be going swimmingly and then it’s time to lather up and rinse off, let the screams commence. It’s not all doom and gloom, here are our top tips for a peaceful and stinging eye free rinse;
- Invest in a tear-free child friendly shampoo. No matter what happens, it’s going to drizzle down into their sensitive peepers!
- To prevent this drizzle, your little one could be a part of the process and hold a folded Super Soft Facecloth over their eyes.
- Be quick, if there’s going to be tears, get them over with and playtime can continue!
- Distractor Factor! Wait until your little one is playing with their favourite Bathtime Buddies toys before quickly getting the hair wash over and done, they might not even notice!
- If they are old enough, they could begin to start washing their hair themselves.
Have you got any other tips, drop us an email and we’ll add them to the list to help out other parents that find hair washing a struggle!